The Hong Kong Football Club (HKFC) is one of the largest Sports Clubs in Asia and was established in 1886. The HKFC Rugby Section is one of the many sporting sections within the Club and boasts the largest number of rugby players in Hong Kong. At the Senior level, we have 7 Men’s and 2 Women’s 15-a-Side teams while our Youth section has close to 1,000 boys and girls.
The Rugby Section are looking to expand our team and bring on board a Commercial Liaison Manager to help solidify and grow our membership base and revenue streams.
The role will report to the Director of Rugby and more broadly the HKFC Rugby Section Committee. This is a full-time role.
– Develop and implement a holistic and sustainable commercial strategy.
– Meet stakeholders needs
– Lead local recruitment efforts to increase membership of both youth and senior rugby.
– Act as the main contact point for current sponsors, and responsible for ensuring agreed deliverables are met.
– Manage renewals and negotiations making sure they align with business and market needs
– Work with the Committee’s sponsorship lead to develop and originate new contacts to secure further section sponsorship.
– Ideate new revenue streams to further overall revenue of the section.
– Execution of sponsor experience at HKFC Rugby events including but not limited to the Hong Kong 10s, Charity Drives, Festivals and Sponsors Day.
– Oversee the club’s marketing efforts to further drive external engagement.
– Take on such other duties as are required by the Rugby Section Committee.
– Have a strong knowledge of Hong Kong rugby
– Organized and professional
– Personable with strong communication skills
– Self motivated
– Willingness to grow and evolve with the role
– Living in Hong Kong
– Existing experience of, or relationship with, HKFC Rugby Section
– University Degree in related field
Please provide a resume and brief cover letter to [email protected] by no later than close of business on the 28th of July. We endeavor to start the 1st round of interviews in the first week of August