“Very well organized, very professional and found it to be a valuable development opportunity …”
In Hong Kong this Summer? Sign up for our Camps now.
What are the aims of the Senior Youth Development Camps?
- To develop your child’s individual skill base, game knowledge & understanding.
- To expose more Senior Youth to a higher quality rugby environment.
- To equip our Senior Youth with the on-pitch & off-pitch skills to excel in Rugby Union and in the future.
What will be the format?
- Each camp will take place on the Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday of that week.
- 2 x 1.5hr sessions per day (1 on-pitch skills, 1 off-pitch skills)
- On-pitch skills topics will include catch, pass, offloading, contact & breakdown skills.
- Off-pitch skills to cover Analysis, Nutrition, Physical Preparation & Elite Differentiators.
Who can register?
- Boys & Girls born in 2005-2010 (U13 – U18)
- You can choose to register to more than one camp if desired.
- Prior experience in playing rugby is encouraged.
Date : CAMP 1 || 10th Mon, 11th Tue, 13th Thu and 14th Fri July
CAMP 2 || 24th Mon, 25th Tue, 27th Thu and 28th Fri July
CAMP 3 || 7th Mon, 8th Tue, 10th Thu and 11th Fri August
Time : 09:00 – 12:00
Venue : Hong Kong Football Club, 3 Sports Road, Happy Valley
Fee : HK$1,600 per camp per player
For any further registration enquiries, please contact [email protected]